Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
FASCOR is looking for talented, self-driven individuals to be part of our team bringing leading supply chain management software solutions to companies across North America. Individuals with the following skills who seek a challenging but rewarding opportunity should contact us today and find out what FASCOR has to offer. Built on 35 years of success, join our team as we write the next chapters!
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain applications in the .NET framework
- Be part of implementation team installing FASCOR application, wireless RF technology including RF handhelds, 3rd Party products such as MS SQL server, MS SSRS, Crystal Reports, Bartender Labeling.
- Assist customers with questions and issues relating to our FASCOR applications and additional 3rd party software (i.e. detailed operational questions, printing problems, installation, troubleshooting within the program). This may involve conducting remote sessions with customers.
Experience with the following is desired, willingness to learn is mandatory:
- SQL and Relational database (SQL Server preferred); SQL Server Data Tools
- . NET Framework
- ASP.NET WebForms
- MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) report development
- Web API (both creating and consuming)
- C#, LINQ, and general OOP knowledge
- Experience with ORMs (Entity Framework) or Micro-ORMs (Dapper.NET) a plus
BS Degree desirable; High school or equivalent mandatory
Software Development: 1 year preferred (qualified students graduating from college will be considered)
Please send your resume to Bryan Jones, FASCOR, CFO